Old August 29th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Welcome to Herbert Hooverville !

jeff I have offered my home for Twitty and DA to live in for the winter.
Yes lots of killer snakes swimming around me(black a yellow) Its the big
republican (Mafia snakes) that kill the most people in Florida. They
are the GOOD OLD BOYS People like William D Johnson (CEO of Progress
Energy in their life time kill 100 times more people than all the poison
snakes in the world. These human snakes never pay for their crimes
against humankind. They are to rich.and powerful. They can steal
billions and get a pat on the back Jails and hospitals are pack with
people Progress Energy stole from,and given black lungs too Only the
poor will pay bert PS My mother named me after Herbert Hoover. go
figure