Old November 16th 04, 01:27 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi chuck in persia That is interesting cut off a comets tail and it
will grow a new one. Without a tail we most likely would call a comet
an asteroid. Being made up of gases and fine dust we are lucky to see
the tail. It must be a good reflector of light. The tail always points
away from the sun,and that means the radiation of the sun gives this
tail a "push",and that push is stronger than the gravity of the
sun."pull" The study of comets can tell us much about our solar
system.Their tails have a tale to tell. It could even
start with "once upon a spacetime" nightbat is the tail man in this
group. Bert