Old December 5th 03, 04:30 AM
yechidah

Here's an interesting site:

http://www.sirius-astrophotography.c...rime_focus.htm

Now that I know what to look for in my search, it makes things much easier.

Thanks for keying me in on the scintillation factor.

YS

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:03:45 GMT, "yechidah"
wrote:

no photos, eh?

He
http://www.solstation.com/stars/sirius2.htm

But you won't see "rainbows" because photo's don't capture the
scintillations. OK?
Satisfied now?

"Steve" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:
I checked out Sirius the other night and was floored. It is amazing
how much the colors sparkle on this star. Bringing the scope out of
focus created an amazing color show.

Yeah, I was driving on the motorway late at night and the colour show

was
amazing :-)

Steve

--
www.frontierastro.co.uk

FrontierAstro - dedicated to Frontier and Astronomy

---

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

---