Old June 11th 19, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default More proof NASA hoaxed Apollo

"Bast" wrote in
:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

One Giant Lie For Mankind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1oTrENQ-rQ

Specially posted for Hagar & Palsing, But all are invited to watch
it and judge for yourselves.

*** OK, one more time, you demented chromosome challenged weirdo:
Radio signals are directional. Pilots use the directional beacon of
a radio station near the airport at which they want to land and it
displays the direction, in degrees, on the screen of the direction
finder. Now the Russians would have loved nothing more than to
expose the "hoax", however, when they monitored the transmissions
between the astronauts and Ground control, they discovered that they
beacon came from the same spot on the Moon for the duration of each
Moon landing. Not from the orbiter, where the signal direction
constantly moved and even disappeared when the orbiter went to the
"Dark Side". The beacons are so accurate, that the Russkies could
even determine the exact location of each landing.
Secondly, on one of the landings the astronauts placed a reflector
plate to bounce back radar signals sent from Earth. The transit
times of the radar signals were measured and gave scientists the
exact distance of the Moon from Earth, which allowed them to
calculate the rate of recession, which is about 1.5 inches per year.
The reflector plate took quite some time to adjust for maximum
effectiveness and that could have only been done by manual
finetuning made by astronauts on the Moon.
So please, Bast, spare us any more of your ridiculous drivel about
the "Moon Landing Hoax" ... you are not well.

Hagar, how many times do I have to tell you that they were bouncing
lasers off the moon. long before Apollo.
And even if they did need this magical reflector pad you claim, that
is little more than 2 feet square.
It was claimed just to have prisms that reflect from every direction.
Much llike reflective tape on a yellow construction vest, or even a
movie screen
What makes you think it could not have just been sent there by an
unmanned lander ?

Do you have any idea how wide even a laser would diverge going to the
moon and back.
ANSWER - A lot more than 2 FEET

And radio / TV signals have been bounced off satelites since the
1950's So tell me why that same unmanned lander the put your magical
reflctor on the moon, could not also be reflecting radio signals from
earth. NO MEN NEEDED

*** And indeed they have, but without a perfectly concave surface,
with a focal point of 230,000 miles, the radar echoes of yesteryear
scattered and the measurements obtained were highly erratic. The
trick was to get the 2.4 foot plate's focal point focused on the
radar antenna near Houston,
which is extremely difficult to do. Once they had the plate aligned,
the signal bounce was near perfect, resulting in the data I mentioned
earlier. Of course a dingbat like you wouldn't understand the science
involved, so I'll just let you rant and rave about the Moon Landing
Hoax to your gay heart's and your feeble brain's content.

You and palsing are funny to read.
Both of you offering totally different stories to cover your precious
NASA fairytale.

His wikipedia laser is 4 miles wide,....yours only 2.4 feet
(BTW His story is closer to reality)
This is what happens when you are sheep, and listen or read and accept
what a third party tells you, and never ask questions.

But Hey,.....I can't really blame you.
You are just too dumb and insecure to be able to admit that you were
fooled so easily.
The rest of us were kids at the time, and believed as well.
But then we got older, and smarter, and we learned about engineering
and aerospace, and we realized that NASA LIED.
And the astronauts that were our heros,.... were just BUMS.

...Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa and the Tooth
Fairy.

Let's hear it anyway.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.