Old February 1st 19, 08:37 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 1:32:32 AM UTC-5, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts, it's based on
his being named Chris (and therefore, being a drooling idiot,
like all people names Chris).

I know a woman named Chris who is very intelligent.

I know a woman named Chris and . . . she's really not.

I gave an example that disproves your assertion (paraphrased) that "ALL persons named Chris are drooling idiots."

It seems that you are the "drooling idiot," although it could be that SAA's "chris" is a drooling idiot too, or maybe he's just a tad over-educated.

She went to
business school instead of taking science classes, which further
supports the conclusion that she is intelligent or at least had
stupendous foresight.

Given how stupid you are, you only support my theory.

My name isn't Chris.