Old August 30th 12, 04:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Need to know what certain parts are on a telescope are

On 29/08/2012 7:18 PM, Howard Lester wrote:
Considering the above descriptions, I can almost guarantee they're
0.965" eyepieces, which is (or at least was 50 years ago) the standard
size for microscope eyepieces. No one I know of anymore makes Huygens or
Symmetrical eyepieces in 1-1/4". By the way, you can put the Barlow
away... The magnification it can provide with your setup is way too high
for what it can possibly use.

Okay, I was figuring out that the Barlow is almost impossible to see
through, anyway. That explains it now.

Yousuf Khan