Old August 25th 03, 08:41 PM
Herb Schaltegger

Default dusty shelves

In article ,
(MasterShrink) wrote:

Sounds like Challenger all over again. We will do better promise. Then they
forgot the lessons of the past

I see they are planning on returning to flight before a RCC redesign. I guess
that pretty much calls another orbiter lost if the problem should reoccur.
Still no fast supplies to orbit, a MAJOR mistake if you ask me.

Well I guess its a improvement.

Sweet Jesus!

hallerb! Now appearing for a limited time with grammer and punctuation!

-A.L.

Um, no. There should be a comma after "better" and before "promise."
There should be a period after "past" and before his emoticon. The way
the sentence is written, it should read, ". . . before an RCC redesign."
Finally, his last sentence should read, "Well, I guess it's an
improvement."

Same old hallerb. :-(

P.S. It should be "grammar" in your own post ;-)

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer