Old March 7th 19, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Another week of freezing weather with hard east wind. That is why I stayed home most of the week. Yesterday I did venture out for my weekly lunch with Kim. But it snowed all day! Fortunately not much of it stuck, and little remains today. Corbett schools were closed yesterday. Where's global warming? Today is much different. A welcome south wind is blowing at 10 mph and the temp is up to 44F as of 1 PM here in Gresham. Spring is only 2 weeks away! Sun occasionally breaks through the clouds. Humidity 68%. Chance of precipitation 55%.

Kim said she knew some song that called for the coming of spring. I told her she should be singing it!

Double-A