Old February 11th 19, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 2:04:10 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 5:54:51 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rain most of the day.Cold cold all of 2019.2/9 was my birthday.I'm 91 .I need magnesium,and potasium and will get it over the counter. Bert

Well happy 91st birthday! I heard that Prince Phillip in England has finally given up driving at 97 after getting into a fender bender.

Just a little rain here between snow storms! Was about 4 inches of snow on the ground Saturday morning. Has mostly melted now. But they are talking about 6 to nine inches possible by tomorrow morning! But the snow might not come. No two forecasters agree!

Currently cloudy and raining and 41F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. Wind out of the south at 14 mph. Humidity 89%.

Double-A

No rain today,but staying cool.91 but I'm starting to feel old,tired,and walking not very far.Taking magnesium.and potasium.I have a Indian friend that knows his medicine.I'm very very depressed.Lot of bad ideas.Bert