Old July 21st 04, 02:15 AM

Since you're in such close kinship with Scott, perhaps you can get

him
to demonstrate his technical expertise (since you claim I have none).
I notice you ignored my first post earlier this evening in this

regard;
let me list some questions for him--but please tell him to answer
rapidly

Excuse me?

You are in no position to ask me to do anything for you.

Why?

You have repeatedly refused to answer questions that have been asked of
you on ssh.

You have consistently refused to provide documentation when
specifically requested to do so in order to back up the claims you have
made on ssh.

When you are willing to go back, and provide answers to each and every
question that has been asked of you since you began posting here....

And, when you are willing to go back, and provide solid documentation
for each and every claim you have made since you began posting
here......

And, when you are willing to publicly post your entire employment
history here on ssh, including the reasons you left each job......

Then, and only then, will I even remotely consider your above request.