Old September 23rd 18, 11:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Paul Schlyter[_3_]

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:58:25 -0700 (PDT), Gary Harnagel
wrote:
So you say? Well, if so, point me to one single planet besides

the
Earth known to have intelligent life. I'm waiting...

Point to one single piece of evidence that refutes intelligence in
our galaxy.

Your failure to provide the evidence I asked for noted. And here you
also used the flawed argument "since you cannot disproved me,  must
be right".

Intelligent life exists on at least one place in our galaxy: here on
Earth. It may exist elsewhere too but we know nothing about that.

Your false claim was that all Christian deities live in harmony,
without making any exceptopn for Satan.

Isn't Satan supposed to be a fallen angel? Are angels not deities?

If Satan isn't a deity it must be a mortal biological creature. f
so, Satan must be dead by now since it lived thousands of years ago.

Satan is NOT a deity. YOU are the one that made that claim.