Old November 25th 07, 11:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: M-45, revised background color

George Normandin wrote:
OK guys..... here's the same Pleiades shot with the background re-set in
IRIS to equalize the color. Wow's this?

George N

Much better! Doesn't look like that old 3M film any more.
Being color blind doesn't help with color balance!

This summer my wife's brother came out help care for their mother. He
wanted to cut wood for exercise and we have dozens of firs that didn't
survive last winter's lack of snow. I told him they'd keep him busy.
But he couldn't find them. They still had their now red needles. With
his red green color blindness the live and dead ones looked exactly the
same to him.

Yet he works in the electronics parts industry and can read the color
code just fine.

Rick