Old February 13th 07, 03:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default mass is light.

"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com

There is more to our World than meets the eye. How can anything be?
How can even a drop of water exist? -- Perhaps it doesn't.

Acording to Usenet's Old Testament physics, nothing is for real, unless
it supports their status quo of whatever agenda suits their mainstream
ulterior motives, which I believe has something to do with ****ology.

Somehow nothing becomes everything. And this process of becoming, but
never really existing in an absolute sense, is precisely what physics,
science, and engineering are all about whether or not physicists,
scientists, or engineers realize it or not.

As long as you take to excluding most everything that's Einstein, and
stick with utilizing only Usenet's hocus-pocus conditional physics.

Physics should work the same on our moon as Venus, yet according to all
the wise lords and rusemaster wizards of this Old Testament moderated
Usenet from hell, apparently their one and only form of conditional
physics is strictly a terrestrial thing (much like their Jewish white
god is only a terrestrial god that likes to hord loot and otherwise be
in charge of damn near everything that matters).

Is everything composed of photons? Well, if light is such a strange
phenomena, being timeless and whatnot, then perhaps it is the
fundamental building block of our Universe.

I think so, as there are perhaps 1e100 complex (quantum string like)
photons/atom, with continually more of the same little 2D things on the
way, while there's still the every exact same amount of atoms as in the
beginning of whatever created our mostly heathen and of now mostly
dumbfounded populated universe of pagan fools, telling the rest of us
exactly what to believe or not.
-
Brad Guth