Old January 9th 07, 04:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
pete[_1_]

Default mass is light.

In sci.space.policy, on Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:37:31 GMT,
Rand Simberg sez:

On 7 Jan 2007 22:34:32 -0800, in a place far, far away, "tomcat"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

On "Coast to Coast" it was mentioned that 'light' or 'photons' are
timeless.

Well, if Art Bell says so, it must be right.

Curiously enough, in spite of both the immediate and indirect
sources here, that statement is correct. There is probably
some deep imlication to the fact that cosmic background
photons represent a direct instantaneous channel from an instant
shortly after the BB to the receiving atom in the present.

Pete Vincent
Disclaimer: all I know I learned from reading Usenet.