Old November 12th 12, 05:15 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default What happened to OM?

On Monday, October 8, 2012 5:18:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Oct 4, 7:45*am, Jeff Findley wrote:

In article f6c41238-e7a8-42dc-b155-

,

says...

We should pray for him.

....Unlike you, I'm on a first-name basis with God/Yahweh/Roddenberry. He says you should shut up, simply because you're an idiot. The troll part is only cheap decorations.

So, seriously? Are there *any* of the old hands still around out there? Considering most of the threads are now dominated by Brad Guth and his sock puppets, I'm surprised as hell that even Jeff's managed to put up with the bull****...

OM