Old September 8th 10, 06:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George[_6_]

Default ASTRO: CED214/NGC7822/SH2-170/LBN576 39mpix/36.5hours

Outstanding, Richard. I wish I had your stamina (and my scope still wants
to be like yours!).

George

"Richard Crisp" wrote in message
m...
taken over three weekends using a Proline 39000M camera mounted to a 6x7
format pentax 300mm f/4 EDIF lens

all subexposures were 15 minutes and there were a total of 146 of them for
a total of 36.5 hours

I took 88 exposures of 15 minutes of sulfur, 22 hours total in sulfur

the Halpha was 3 hours, the rest was oxygen

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ced...2hao3_page.htm

I've been at this for a while so I am going to call it finished and move
on to something else next weekend.

notice in the full resolution version that there is a smattering of PNe in
the upper part of the image and a few elsewhere

also at the bottom center right above the edge is a Supernova Remnant,
LBN576