Old December 27th 19, 04:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Action reaction principle can be violated

Yeah sure...

Tell you what, place a big mother electromagnet in a satellite whose
polarity switches depending upon the hemisphere it is above in Earth
orbit and tell me how its performance compares to an EM frustum.

Show me the EM frustum working inside a set of Helmholtz coils or
nu-metal magnetically shielded chamber that neutralize the Earth's
magnetic field and get back to me with that measured force report in
yocto-Newtons.

Dave