Old June 10th 08, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Wobble ??????

A wobble tells us a lot when measured It needs to be discussed,and get
known. It begs these questions How much wobble does the moon make for
are Earth? How much wobble does Jupiter make for the Sun. I'm
surprised that the sun having over 95% of the solar system wobble at
all. What star has the most wobble? What is the size of the planet
creating this big wobble. I think "you all' can tell that this old man
woke up a little dizzy,getting out of bed (head spinning) and wobbled
his way to rthe bathroom Go figure Bert