Old October 5th 06, 04:00 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,talk.philosophy.misc,alt.fan.art-bell
[email protected]

Default "ANCHARA", Source of GALACTIC WARS and EVIL

wrote:

"EVERYTHING you know is WRONG."
"The Truth IS STRANGER than fiction."
"The Truth is ALWAYS the FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR."
"OFFICIAL LIES are ALWAYS the BIGGEST LIES OF ALL."
"The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME."

I know you are right, (but I need funding to help make a dent in the
lies). Will you please let the overlords know I'm waiting for written
orders, and a check. If I get paid, I'm your Storm Trooper!

Carl