Old April 30th 04, 08:46 AM
John Griffin

Default NOMINATION: Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

* wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:09:59 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly
divides reality from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already
been done, the technology is suppressed.

All right, enough, fine, I'll do it.

I nominate Alexa "*" "Fnah" Cameron for VVFWS for April.

What don't you understand about the fact that a
fission/fussion reactor has already been invented and it
works?

Damn, Alexia, I thought you were going to say more about the
suppression of the technology. Everyone knows fusion processes
lasting up to one picosecond have been demonstrated, but we need
to know about the suppression part. Let us know how that works,
and be sure to let us know how you found out.