Old April 30th 04, 05:52 AM
*

Default Aliens Tampering With Lockheed's Satellites?

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:48 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

Keep in mind that she seems to think that a konspiracy
capable of subverting the USG is incapable of silencing her,
for some mysterious reason.

I was silenced. I was banned from Usenet for over a year, filtered out
completely by the NSA/Echelon. I *still* am being filtered out, but
Lockheed's satellites are malfunctioning and something has altered my posts
in transit to the newsgroups.

You figure it out.

The aliens have systematically removed or (rendered useless) billions of
dollars of Lockheed's equipment (including NASA) in space.