Old December 10th 03, 11:23 PM
Paul Blay

Default Did you know you can buy land on the moon?

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote ...
Paul Blay wrote:

Interesting snippets there. What kind of (human) defects are they
discussing in the article (if you know)?

I don't recall which bits were specific to the _human_ case. They may
have even been just generalising from animal studies. (And the
username / password is on the wrong computer to check for now.)

But for the animal/bird studies it was things like how many parasites they
had, how likely they were to survive bad winters etc.

In human terms it could* come down to things like getting more of the
colds going around worse and such (By which standard I should be
giving my parents some funny looks). Sounds rather trivial, but if
(for example) childhood diseases hit you wrong they can really make
an impact on later life.

Anyway I should be asleep now or I'll _never_ get rid of this cold.

* Entering speculation zone.