Old February 9th 07, 12:05 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,comp.ai.philosophy,sci.logic,sci.math
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default Some troubling assumptions of SR

In article ,
Lester Zick wrote:

Yes it was much too long for me mainly because you don't know what
you're talking about.But that's okay because you're British and aren't
expected to know what you're talking about before you talk about it.
Ho ho.

Ok for now you escaped my killfile as your lunacy was funny. Now the shtick is
just old and boring, plonk.

--
-Coffee Boy- = Preferably white, with two sugars
Saucerheads - denying the blatantly obvious since 2000.