Old January 11th 05, 12:20 AM
OG

"C. Balci" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

Thanks for all your replies. A few questions to clarify the issues.

OG says,
If I'm reading you correctly, you have used slide film rather than
having a strip of negatives - is that right?

In which case I would suggest you cut and self-mount them yourself.

You can then hand the mounted negatives in to be printed.

I recall an astrophotography weekend back in '85/86 for Halley's

Comet
where one of the two slide films we managed to take was spoiled by
having each of the images cut exactly in half as they were mounted.

;-(

Yes, I have a single roll, not strips. Film is uncut. You say, get the
prints from the mounted slides. What about unmounted ones?

I've no experience of unmounted; but if you are going to a commercial
processor for printing they will definitely be used to printing from
mounted slides but not necessarily from unmounted *single* frames.
Personally I would advise finding the best film/print processor in your
area - preferably one that does professional grade work - somewhere
where you can speak to a technician and take advice.

Best of luck

Owen

Of course there is also the option of buying a scanner with a film
handler . . .