Old October 30th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,sci.astro.amateur
Larry Bud

Default CSI Miami throws science out the window, again

On Oct 30, 11:00 am, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:47:10 -0700, RichA wrote:
I love it. An eclipse that happens in high speed mode (if the idiots
staring at the partial eclipse had really done so for the duration (or
five minutes) the whole lot of them would be blind. Also, I like the
"enhanced" el cheap Meade telescope with special ultra-high resolution
optics. Plus, the coroner crowing about "da voodoo" set her character
as a literate, educated Black woman back about 50 years....

Let's see... you're talking about a show where the lead detective/CSI is
a creepy pedophile, and the coroner is a creepy necrophile, and you're
worried about some poor science? The original CSI is the only one of the
three that does a pretty good job with science in any case. How many TV
shows do?

A pretty good job? I mean, I like the show. Pretty graphics, cool
special effects, but science? No way.