Old June 15th 07, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Flat as a Pancake ???

It has to be the flattest spiral galaxy I have ever seen. We see it in
our line of sight exactly edge on. It is called the "Sombrero Galaxy"
I'm looking at it as I type. It has a BH at its center,and interesting
it has a dark ring of matter as its outer ring?? Its mirror twin could
be the Hoag's Galaxy that shows itself to us "face on" Have to throw
in my reason for Sombrero being so very flat? ? It is rotating very
fast and has a lot of dense material forming its outer ring. It is
truly a spinning frisbee. bert