Old December 6th 08, 01:40 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station
Andre Lieven[_3_]

Default Russian moon landers

On Dec 5, 7:42*pm, OM wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:07:30 -0800 (PST), Andre Lieven

wrote:
I vaguely remember a image of an Apollo landing site with tracks.

My Google image searches turn up no such images.

...Did you look under "Cheese Pizza"? That's where you find all of
Guthball's Ma...er..."Venus" images.

Oh well, I doubt that even Google image searches can turn up
but a fraction of the delusions that the Guthball suffers from.

I was addressing the fellow who wrote the first quoted line
above. He may be mis-remembering a thing or two, but is
otherwise rational, a statement thats never been accurate
when used about the Guthball. g

Andre