Old March 17th 04, 01:23 AM
jacob navia

Default Sedna, space probes?, colonies? what's next?

"Hobbs aka McDaniel" a écrit dans le message de
om...
(TKalbfus) wrote in message

We haven't even colonized the moon outside of sci-fi so it's a bit
premature to view Sedna as some kind of development property

Besides, who would like to live in perpetual
darkness?

I mean from there the sun is just a slightly brighter
star.

Probably we will make homes in space, and I bet most of
the construction industry will be space based by the end
of this century. All around the earth orbit there is a lot
of real-estate. Millions of cubic Km of place where we
can grow plants, and live from the food that we grow from
the sun. Weather is exactly like the earth since the
orbit is more or less the same.

But there?

In perpetual darkness forever?

Doesn't look like a very exciting place to build a home.