Old August 29th 17, 10:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Houston Houston, do you hear me?

jacob navia wrote:

Global warming doesn't exist. And Houston has disappeared.

Nothing to do with each other. Read up on what causes hurricanes.

snip

President Trump proposes to cut the budget of the FEMA and other relief
agencies since global warming doesn't exist and catastrophes can't happen.

The two have nothing to do with each other. Read up on politics.

Never before Houston has seen this. And this is a warning for the whole
planet:

Poppycock.

Global warming doesn't exist.

Gulf waters were more than 1 degree warmer than before.

One warm year does not a climate change make. Getting warmer does not
a human caused climate change make.

When we get the next cold swing is 'global warming' disproven, then?

territory."
--G. Behn