Old March 1st 12, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Default An insightful analysis of Painius -- Aether Foreshortningat c

On 2012-Mar-01 10:10, HVAC wrote:
On 3/1/2012 12:35 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

I was cheating a bit -- a comedic approach often makes it easier to get
away with these sorts of antics.

Yes. Otherwise we begin to take ourselves and our postings
to usenet seriously... As we have recently observed with
someone that shall remain nameless. (Painus)

Oooooooo! Now you're being sneaky by hiding the details in a
grammatical construct. Very nicely done!

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats"