Old March 1st 12, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

On 2012-Mar-01 05:27, HVAC wrote:
On 2/29/2012 5:50 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:

But you and your "gang of thugs" haven't kicked my ass hard enough,
yet, you loon. I still consider you and all atheists to be a bunch of
blind, bleating sheep who are atheists based upon FAITH AND FAITH
ALONE. Beating me silly won't change the fact that you're just as
whiney and wimpy as a bunch of gay theists.

Enhance your calm.

Do you expect a storm after the calm?

No. I expect Painus to follow the well-traveled road of the
kook and run off to recharge his kook batteries.

He'll be back with a new load of manure to sell.

I wonder where he goes to recharge? My guess is that it's one of the
many brainwashing centres that the government gives tax breaks to.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I