Old January 10th 04, 05:52 PM
Charles Buckley

Default NASA to Start From Scratch in New [Moon/Mars Exploration] Effort

Alan Figgatt wrote:
Tom Abbott wrote:

My comments in [brackets]
[With the use of large-capacity cargo launch vehicles, we
can eliminate this problem. We have the perfect launch
system to do this, the space shuttle launch system. Instead
of launching space shuttles, we can launch cargo and
propellants, using the space shuttle's launch system (the
large orange External Tank (ET), the solid rocket boosters,
and space shuttle main engines, among other things).]

You seem to be fixated on using the shuttle launch system for sending
missions to the
moon.

You're new here, aren't you?

Go to google and do a search on newsgroup for Tom. You'll be able to
get a good feel for the way he wants to develop things.