Old August 12th 15, 08:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Default Tonight is the big DEBATE..

Lord Vath wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:34:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote
this crap:

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 4:01:02 PM UTC-4, Lord Vath wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:44:28 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote
this crap:

Two facts:

1) Illegal immigrants are here illegally.

Wow. That makes them all criminals. Something liberals don't believe
in.

2) Some of them commit murders and other serious crimes.

That makes them criminals. (Didn't I just say that?) I always wonder
why liberals don't believe criminals commit crimes.

Liberals think "The Man" makes criminals commit crimes.
Illegal immigrants don't commit crimes until they get here,
and then "The Man" makes them commit crimes.

You see, Vath, it's all YOUR fault! You da' man!

I'm da man? I didn't know that. I'm just a humble retired military
officer and engineer. I go to the VFW during the day and play piano
and banjo at night. I don't even know any illegal immigrants or
criminals. They don't hang around the VFW or my yacht club or my
country club.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Not even serving the drinks?