Old November 9th 03, 08:18 PM
Brian Gaff

Default Jupiter question How about radar?

I just wondered if it might be possible to get some radar images of Jupiter
so that the clouds could be 'seen' at the different levels. It was indeed
intriguing that the probe seems to have contradicted what everyone supposed
was the case, or did it just hit a strange point by a fluke? I'm not up in
the current radar imaging techniques, but I just sort of wondered....

Brian

--
Brian Gaff....
Email: