Old January 13th 04, 12:53 PM
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Default ISS (international space station) has undetermined leak and may become more space rubble

"Mikhail Medved" wrote in message
om...
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" wrote in message

v.net...
A Russian made carbon dioxide scrubber was bad. NASA said it was a

window
vacuuum tube though to avoid embarrassing the Russians. We have to

string
them along until the shuttle is flying again. Then we can give them the
boot.

Those damn Russkies should stick to making vodka!

Another moron. Can't read his own newspapers. American-made hose was a
culprit. A replacement will be sent on the next Russian re-supply
mission.

No it was a conspiracy. The Russian deliberately sabotaged the hose to make
the US look bad.
They should throw him out the airlock with no suit.

"Mikhail Medved" wrote in message
om...
kirill wrote in message

Poppa Capp (aka Marky Mark the retard) wrote:

Well, at least they will have the sacrificed astronauts from
Challenger and Columbia up there to keep them company.

My guess it will implode rather than explode as Challenger and
Columbia did. So much for modern technology.

Did you pass grade three?

It's probably the Russian part of it that is screwing up - as

usual.

That's why the astronauts are being moved to the Zvezda module while
each section is tested separately.

A usual idiot, Kirill. If only they could leave Russian newsgroup

alone...