Old June 11th 19, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Would you like to buy a vowel ???

Le 11/06/2019 Ã* 01:25, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** You French are an arrogant lot, as evidenced by you constant
belittling of our citizens.Â* At least we take a shower every day

Of course!!

The number of private pools in France is almost identical to that of the
USA, but for a population four to five times smaller in number

The France has the world's highest rate of private pools per inhabitant.
Where I live all houses have a private pool

In addition, in France there are everywhere big stores specializing for
beauty, hygiene, relaxtion, care, hair, skin, organic products......
which don't exist to USA or rarely. For only 7.000 inhabitants There are
two of there stores in my town
The American women love it and wonder why doesn't it exist to USA

and
treat most foreigners with respect, which seems to be something you
French don't even know how to spell.Â* I was in Paris twice and hated
both times.Â* You people drive like morons,

We drive faster that the American drivers. For an Europeen the slowness
of the American drivers is surprising.

Yet the US roads are more dangerous. For 100,000 drivers
In USA 12.4 deaths per year
In Turkey 12.3 deaths per year
In Belgium 5.8 deaths per year
In France 5.5 deaths per year