Old October 31st 03, 05:56 PM

Default BIG BANG really a Big Bang BUST

In sci.astro Ed Conrad wrote:

The Big Bang, the Scientific Establishment's theory of the birth
of the universe, is nothing more than pseudoscientific nonsense
in another of its vain, arrogant attempts to display its omnscience.

Just a minute, there Ed old boy. While I'm in total agreement
that the Scientific Establishment's theory of the Big Bang birth
of the universe is completely in error, I would hardly call it
"pseudoscientific nonsense"! It simply arises directly and
obviously out of a misintpretation of the Red Shift as being
due to a Doppler shift.

And while there are many examples of establishment science
being vain, arrogant, and attempting to show it's omniscience
with "plausible" explanations for any anomalous data rather
than making a serious attempt to get at the truth, I think
your broad brush goes way too far. That makes you little
better than them!

--
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!