Old August 10th 18, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets are easy to catch a ride through are solar system.A free ride is better than a free launch.Easy to do,and it can be made to go in your direction.No matter which way the solar wind blows NASA sets its own sail.Bert