Old December 28th 12, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Mahipal

Default Stellar "sea", and Planetary "land"

On Dec 27, 6:33*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 12/27/12 5:18 PM, Mahipal wrote:

On Dec 27, 6:06 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 12/27/12 4:48 PM, Mahipal wrote:

On Dec 27, 5:15 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 12/27/12 3:24 PM, Mahipal wrote:

On Dec 27, 3:54 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 12/27/12 2:05 PM, Mahipal wrote:

Earth's Equatorial radius is 6378km. Numerical coincidence of 4
digits?

* * * Earth's Equatorial radius is 6,378,137 meters.

So it is. Sam Worm Lie, get your programmers to compute for you its
value when rounded -- he he radius round he he -- off into km. For
your input, km is kilometres in certain forms of English.

While your learning conversions, tell me what the Earth radius is as a
fraction of 1AU. Do keep yourself busy... go also compute the value of
pi for its first 7638 digits.

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

* * *Happy New Year to you, Mahipal. Join with me in
* * *raising the standard of physics discussion on USENET.
* * *6,378,137 meters = 4.26352125 × 10^-5 AU

What?! Now you are having delusions of grandeur of being Darth Vader
and I need join your Dark Side?! Dream on. The George Lucas spin --
with or without his endorsement -- on "May the meforce be with you
always" *was already conceived last millennium dude. No fish bit then
either. Yawn.

Sam Worm Lie, if you want to raise the quality of USENET, then leave
your predetermined future daily posts UN SENT. This is your destiny!

Enjo(y)... Cheers!
--
Mahipal, pronounced "My Pal" or "Maple" leads to... Maple Loops.

http://mahipal7638.wordpress.com/meforce/

* * I'm on the side of physics laws and mother nature. What side are
* * you on, Mahipal?

O I despise mother nature and break different physics laws every
Tuesday and Thursday, with bourbon in hand and even with eyes closed,
sometimes. So I guess I'm definitively on the other side as you Sam
Worm Lie.

* *Oh well, that's the way it goes...

Mother Nature, you wicked Bitch of the West! With your physics laws I
am forced to obey, trapped locked chained to Earth. O how I despises
Thee!

I should've said that... I guess it's too late. She'll never hear me
now.

Sam, have you seen the movie Blade Runner? What did you make of it? If
not, why not? You should study it given how often I tease, ok mock,
you for being a gentlemanly bot's bot. As much as you post, no one
will mind a bit of small talk from you. Well, not me. Also, given how
much you link to the www, do you have your own webpage?

Demonstrate you are a human, not just a teacher.