Old October 12th 17, 04:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Magnetohydrodynamic Space Drive

wrote:

On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 1:00:17 PM UTC-4, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

Gravity doesn't work like that.

Are you saying an asteroid has no gravity?

No, I'm saying what I said and you're still a nitwit loon.

Making the Gravity Anomaly Glider does not have to be an aviation
record design.

In fact it does not have to be a design at all, given that it's a
preposterous notion.

It would be allowed to use helium lift
boosting and it could be unmanned.

If it's using "helium lift" than it's not a glider, you idiot.

The question becomes the restriction of wind conditions. Mybe
1 to 2 mph wind would be allowed. Takeoff would be with a
drop-able gas motor-propeller.

Balloonists likely have no notice of this anomaly because
it would be felt as a slow wind vector.

The basic test requirement is for the Glider to be heaver than air.

I have a design for an inflatable aircraft. It allows easy
rubber/pvc/plastic welding of the wing in perfect aerodynamic form.

My only need is to figure the exact airfoil form for it. Maybe
a flying wing also.

I think a unicorn would be nice...

Dougie, this is sci.space.policy, not
rec.aviation.rubegoldberg.nutter.