Old February 25th 07, 05:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Odysseus

Default Lunar Eclipse (03.03.07) and Solar Eclipse (18.03.07)

In article . com,
"Harry Hayfield" wrote:

I would like to know if it is possible to ask if anyone has (or had)
posted any information about these eclipses (and if not, may I be
permitted to post some information on the best places to see it (based
on weather patterns and extent of eclipse)?

Post away; it would certainly be on topic. (No need to ask permission,
anyway; this is an unmoderated group, as you can probably tell from the
regrettable signal-to-noise ratio.) Perhaps most of interest to
sci.astro.amateur, though; you could crosspost to 'cover the bases'.

Someone has already posted a link to Fred Espenak's site, a widely
respected source of eclipse data. But I don't believe it discusses
weather conditions very much.

--
Odysseus