Old December 21st 08, 02:43 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.military.naval
jonathan[_3_]

Default ...Military Space Plane (X-37b) to Launch February 26

jonathan non grata wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:19:51 -0500, "jonathan"
wrote:

Oh, you mean the posts where I share my personal stock trading system
with the group, a system that I've demonstrated is good for 10% a week?
And is easy enough for a child to use?

Yes, because you're spamming a scam. It's not wanted here. Can't you
simply accept this and quit?

Nope.

If it works, then put up a website and let Google sort it all out.
Don't bother us with it.

Can't/won't predict what I might/not say in the future.