Old January 11th 13, 04:25 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default What is or is not a paradox?

although Newton was the aboriginal decategorizer,
namely of Kepler's beautiful orbital constraints
into "an equation of universal gravitation
after the apple hit him on the head,"
it is an easy subsititution to show "curvature
of Universe."

KW... never be intimidated by they-the-them ganging up on you.

thus:
the mercury leaching from the tossed tubes
is far more important than incidental exposure
to UV, to folks who don't get enought sun, anyway;
surely, it is not even comparable to the God-am beach,
I say from youthful experience.

thus:
"room T q-devices,"
sounds like Copenhagenskooler puffery;
chlorophyll is what it is, a haeme with the iron knocked-out
by a magnesium. however,
it may be indicative of some radiative phenomenon.

through evolution, which could provide the inspiration
for new types of room temperature quantum devices.

thus:
Lead and Violence
quod erat demonstrandum cogito ergo sum summa cum laud,
kids & cars?... I went to a seminar on the lead that
is still out there, on the freeways, but
I don't think that the professor had gotten out
of his vehicular. of course, after I totalled the used car,
I only use a bicycle.

just don't use it to hold your booze!

I think it is more to do with baby booms.