Old June 11th 04, 11:07 PM
Derek Lyons

"Ami Silberman" wrote:

From: LaDonna Wyss ]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 1:48 PM
To: Ami Silberman
Subject: news flash.......mosley bleeds from O-ring.

Reposted from mail with permission. Personal identification removed.

Well, first of all I believe anyone who dies in uniform dies in service to
his country. I also believe those who die after serving in uniform die in

service to their country.

*After* leaving the service? That makes little sense, and certainly
is not the sense the phrase 'died in service' is usually used.

By the way, are you aware those launches take place NOT on NASA property
but on Air Force property? That lends a military aspect right there.

Most everybody is aware of that aspect, but the military doesn't
control anything that goes on there (other than launch safety). To
consider that significant is ludicrous.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.