Old February 3rd 09, 02:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Comet Lulin

Thanks Kev, I don't have much data and as soon as I posted here I saw some
nice images that had lots of data so mine is not the best. The magnitude is
around 5.5 I think. It is supposedly naked eye but I had a little bit of a
hard time finding it. I found it easily enough but it doesn't jump out at
you.

Joe

"Kev Lawrence" wrote in message
Nice!
Kev

PS What's the magnitude ?

"J McBride" wrote in message
ertechnology...
I got some clearing Saturday night so I went for it. There was some high
clouds drifting in and out...the kind you don't see until its on top of
your
target. This was taken through a FS102 @ f/8 with a Canon modified XTi
@1600asa. Because of the clouds I went with 30sec subs with a total of 3
minutes of data. Not much data but therewas a lot of light pollution
reflected off the clouds.

Joe