Old April 1st 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

I've already had an operation down there, WarpHole! I don't need
another.

Saul Levy

On 31 Mar 2006 19:15:10 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Please how many of you got one eyed monster caught in zipper

As a first aider I hate this one. We get one big lad to sit upon the
casualty whilst the first aider uses two pairs of pliers and scissors
to free him. What makes the job all the harder is the screaming from
the casualty and the tears of laughter from the first aider.

There is no nice way of doing the job, It is going to hurt and it is
going to bleed. Speed is more important than sympathy. Once the old
chap is free we can treat the injury and be a little understanding.

Dont be afraid Saul... This is a Warholian Fisherman Joke