Old March 31st 06, 10:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Warhol wrote in message
ups.com...
Right those Outerspace semiconductor were used by my Holy Gran'da'ddy's
to etablish communication true TIME and Space... The Outerspace
materie(Qaurtz) of the Stone Tablets are inside the Ark of the
Covenant. and only a Mesbah (Livites) High Priest knowns how such a
device works... and ofcourse his sun too... and the Devil shall never
know the holy secret of the Ark of the Covenant, which is now in my
Hands... Right Warhol is the New Master of the Ring, belonging to
Solomon... I found it beneath the head of Adam... but the Cristals are
missing... which I need to activate the STAR GATES on my travel to meet
the Lord in the Heaven before judgement day of man and his evil
deeds...

Al Mesbah Hasan... The Heavens Judge

Ya don't say!

HJ