Old October 22nd 17, 06:57 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Towards a Uniform LIGO Physics

Theoreticians in panic: LIGO "discoveries" do or do not rule out their theories:

Sabine Hossenfelder: "New gravitational wave detection with optical counterpart rules out some dark matter alternatives. [...] This is why I have lately been intrigued by the idea that dark matter is a kind of superfluid which, in certain approximations, behaves like modified gravity. This can explain the observed regularities while maintaining the benefits of particle dark matter. For all I can tell, the new constraint doesn't apply to this type of superfluid (one of the authors of the new paper confirmed this to me). In summary, let me emphasize that this new observation doesn't rule out modified gravity any more than the no-detection of Weakly Interacting Massive Particles rules out particle dark matter. So please don't jump to conclusions. It rules out certain types of modified gravity, no more and no less. But this paper gives me hope that a resolution of the dark matter mystery might happen in my lifetime."

LIGO "discoveries" do rule out your superfluid theory, Sabine Hossenfelder. You don't expect your superfluid, which doesn't seem to have anything to do with Einstein's absurd spacetime, to produce the ripples in spacetime detected/faked by LIGO conspirators, do you?

Until LIGO fraud is officially exposed all cosmological theories are doomed.. You have already started the process, Sabine Hossenfelder:

Sabine Hossenfelder: "Was It All Just Noise? Independent Analysis Casts Doubt On LIGO's Detections. A team of five researchers - James Creswell, Sebastian von Hausegger, Andrew D. Jackson, Hao Liu, and Pavel Naselsky - from the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, presented their own analysis of the openly available LIGO data. And, unlike the LIGO collaboration itself, they come to a disturbing conclusion: that these gravitational waves might not be signals at all, but rather patterns in the noise that have hoodwinked even the best scientists working on this puzzle. [...] A few weeks ago, Andrew Jackson presented his results in Munich. A member of the local physics faculty (who'd rather not be named) finds the results "quite disturbing" and hopes that the collaboration will take the criticism of the Danes to heart. "Until LIGO will provide clear scientific(!) explanation why these findings are wrong, I would say the result of the paper to some extent invalidates the reliability of the LIGO discovery."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw...os-detections/

Pentcho Valev