Old March 17th 04, 03:01 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Planet_X

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:22:12 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

From the extinct civilization on Mars, who established a slave colony on
earth fro their benefit. The extinct Martian civilization were more
technologically advanced than current earth is now.

That must be why they're not only dead, but managed to cover every
shred of evidence that they ever existed. Very ****ing clever, those
Martian *******s.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.