Old March 17th 04, 02:59 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Planet_X

On 16 Mar 2004 14:02:08 -0800, (Cosmic_Surfer)
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Oh C'mon, read her transcripts, the "Zeta's" said what nancy wanted them
to say, right on down to defending her lying butt as her scam fell apart.
Are you really so credulous?

I still belive that Nancy Lieder is not the "zetas"

Nancy obviously exists, while the Zetas clearly do not. Therefore,
you are correct, they cannot be the same.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.